Watercolor Workshop 101 With Mint and Maple
What will you learn?
- Learn and explore various watercolor techniques and how to incorporate them into your work
- Learn how colors work together and create your own color wheel
- Through lots of practice painting and completing set exercises, you’ll put your strokes into practice and explore making your own watercolor art
- Classes are no more than 16 people in order to get more one-on-one instruction
Who is this for?
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in watercolor! We’ll be starting with the basics so we can achieve a good understanding of watercolor techniques. Complete beginners welcome. No experience necessary!
What will you take away?
- Your very own watercolor supplies including a watercolor brushes, black ink pen, watercolors, paper and practice guides
- A variety of snacks and drinks (plus wine)!
- All of your work including a final project demonstrating your skills
- Lots of hands-on experience working with an Austin-based calligrapher/letterer
Sold By: Event Vines