HOSTS / PLANNERS : HOW IT WORKS:
Resources for users / event planners / hosts: It is FREE to register as a user on Event Vines. All users have access to a dashboard that allows you to save notes about your favorites and submit reviews about listed venues and vendors. Local event planners are also encouraged to register as vendor members to market their business(es). Event Vines’ directory and services greatly enhance event planner’s work lives and research process. When you use Event Vines to plan your events, it adds huge value to our business’ impact too, resulting in a dynamic and mutually beneficial relationship. Event Vines has several resources for our visiting users:
- Direct contact information and links to business websites allows visiting users to do their research all in one place, using Event Vines’ directory. We list each venue and vendors unique phone number, business address and website URL.
- Submit Your Event is a referral service that allows planners to bypass the research process completely, saving them time and money. There is a form on the website where event planners and hosts submit their event description and list the venues, vendors that they are searching for. Once submitted, Event Vines referral experts start researching best matches, and then contact them to inquire about availability and pricing. This information is then sent back to the referral source.
- Favorites allow (registered) visiting users to make notes about each business listing, which are saved to their account. Those notes are private and can easily be referenced by visiting their personal account dashboard. *coming soon: users will be able to filter through their favorites notes by using a search feature
- Reviews give all visiting users a better idea of that business’ reputation in the event industry. Each venue and vendor can recruit reviews from happy customers to showcase their superior customer service and products.
- Request for proposal forms are displayed on each business listing. The forms include the most important details that a venue and vendor needs to create an initial price proposal. Some fields are optional, but the more information that the user fills out, the more accurate that first proposal will be. These forms eliminate the need for users to hop from website to website to find contact information.