Brush Lettering 101 With Mint and Maple
What will you learn?
- Learn the basic strokes needed to gain control of brushes in order to create various letter widths, as well as working with the paint consistency and flow
- Learn how to create washes and blending for custom watercolor cards
- Through lots of practice painting alphabets and completing set exercises, you’ll put your strokes into practice and explore making your own hand lettered art
- Classes are no more than 12 people in order to get more one-on-one instruction
Who is this for?
- Anyone and everyone who has an interest in lettering! We’ll be starting with the basics so we can achieve a good understanding of brush lettering techniques. Complete beginners welcome. No experience necessary!
What will you take away?
- Your very own brush lettering supplies including a watercolor brush, brush pen, watercolors, paper and practice guides
- A variety of snacks and drinks!
- All of your work including a final project demonstrating your skills
- Lots of hands-on experience working with an Austin-based calligrapher/letterer